Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Patio Umbrella

With my recently black painted patio furniture, I decided to go for a green, white and black color theme in the backyard.  Right now the backyard is looking more black and green so now I need a few accents of white to pull everything together.

One of the places I think I can accomplish that is with the patio umbrella.  I've been thinking of buying of a nice marketplace umbrella but haven't been able to come across any on my old faithful, Craig's List.  K-Mart and Ikea, however, do offer nice versions that are pretty wallet friendly.

I love this umbrella from K-Mart and it's on sale for $42.49.




Ikea also offers a similar option for $49.99.


While browsing on Ikea's website, I came across these awesome stripped umbrellas for $9.99

They don't have the same shape as the marketplace umbrellas and I'm wondering if it's actually a beach umbrella rather than a patio umbrella  but I'm loving the black and white stripped one.  I'm planning on checking them out in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment