Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Floor Registers

One of the items on my endless list of home improvement repairs was to purchase new floor vent covers (I later learned that they are called "floor registers").  Of course nothing in our house is standard so it wasn't as simple as picking up a few new ones from Home Depot or Lowes. 

The floor registers which were originally in our home were old and rusted and just plain gross. 


After some shopping around on-line I found a site which carried floor registers which would fit our home and they finally arrived.  Luckily they all fit and I wasted no time throwing away our old ones.  Here are what the new registers look like


And a side by side comparison of the old versus new



I think most would agree, the new ones are much better.  One more thing crossed off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment