Thursday, May 6, 2010

Master Bath Reno- Completed

It took a little more than two weeks but our master bathroom is finally finished.  I know that two weeks isn't that long in the world of home improvement but with so many people coming in and out of the house, keeping bathroom supplies in our living room, having to walk on the carpet protectors with special designated shoes and going to sleep with fumes wafting from the bathroom, the past two weeks seemed to drag on and on.

Luckily, it was well worth it.  Before I show the final product, here's another "before" pic of the bathroom:




Now, here are the "after" pics:






I originally wanted to paint a cool blue color on the walls to match the master bedroom.  I had originally chosen Benjamin Moore's Marilyns Dress as the paint but once I painted it on the wall, it looked more lavender.  After posting my paint dilemma on Decor Pad, I decided to go with Benjamin Moore's Stonington Gray.  It's definitely more gray than blue but I think it compliments the room much better.

The powder room is also coming along.  On Day 16 of our Master Bath Reno, a new vanity counter top was installed in the powder room and we had it painted.  It's near completion so I'll post pictures of it soon! 

1 comment: